#1150 Blue Dance / Milky Way - Orchester Roland Kovac
Original created by Roland Kovac’s studio band for an industrial commercial,...
Original created by Roland Kovac’s studio band for an industrial commercial, Hans Georg Brunner Schwer, an admirer of Kovac’s work, released the recordings as a full length SABA album in 1968 under the title ‘Trip To The Mars’. The recording has a sound somewhere between atmospheric soundtrack, library and modal jazz. Sort after for the modal waltz dancer ‘Blue Dance’, presented here in it’s ultimate sonic form – AAA analogue mastered and cut to 45rpm. Side 2’s ‘Milky Way’ is a heady trip mixing jazz elements with floating brass harmonies and sensuous horn solos.
- First ever release on 7” 45 single
- AAA Transfers from analogue mastertapes
- Audiophile-grade vinyl – single one-off batch limited-edition pressing
- New artwork authentically recreated on heavyweight gloss sleeves
- Cut at Abbey Road Studios by Grammy award winning engineer, Sean Magee
- Manufactured at Pallas Group GmbH, Germany
- Metallic hype sticker